Women Empowered Jan 5 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
This special 2-hour seminar is designed for first-time self-defense students and will address the following threat scenarios:
1) How to break free from an attacker who grabs you without warning.
2) How to avoid being taken to the ground by a determined attacker.
3) How to escape from underneath an attacker who has you pinned.
The self-defense techniques and awareness principles that you will learn in this 2-hour FREE seminar can save your life!
Additional Topics Covered
1. The Four-Phase Attack Strategy Used by Most Predators
2. The 6 Most Important Women’s Self-defense Techniques
3. Critical Safety Strategies to Reduce Your Risk
4. How to Avoid the “Triangle of Victimization”
Absolutely no experience is necessary! The seminar is designed for first-time students and
is suitable for ages 13 and up (Note: girls under 18 must be accompanied by an adult).
The seminars will last approximately two and a half hours. Please wear comfortable
workout attire (no tank tops please).
Space is VERY Limited
The seminar is 100% free, and the techniques you learn may save your life.
- Women Empowered Seminar 1/2019$0$00$0